Returns and Exchanges
If a return or exchange is needed, please contact us via email or phone. A Return Authorization will be emailed to you once it is confirmed and approved.
What if I receive the wrong item? Or a Defective Item?
In the event that you receive an item that is not what you ordered, or if you receive an item that is defective, please contact us as soon as possible to obtain a Return Authorization.
How are refunds issued?
After material is received back into our warehouse, it is carefully inspected and evaluated by our Returns team. Refunds are issued in the form of the payment originally used to process the order. Please allow 5-10 days for us to process your refund.
All Catalog Products and Sourced Products are shipped F.O.B. Origin with all costs imposed by the carrier related to the shipment paid by Kelly & Hayes and charged to Customer on Customer’s invoice. Receipts for freight charges will not be furnished. COD shipments are not permitted. Fuel surcharges and other surcharges may be applied. Title and risk of loss pass to Customer upon tender of shipment to the carrier. If the product is damaged in transit, Customer's only recourse is to file a claim with the carrier. If Buyer chooses freight collect, shipments will be F.O.B. Origin using carrier designated by Customer. Shipping Cutoff: 3:00PM ET Kelly & Hayes will make reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day (Monday-Friday). Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
Return and Re-Stocking Policy
- All returns require the original receipt and original packaging intact
- No installed or used material will be accepted for return
- If the item purchased was a non-stock or special ordered item, the refund will be subject to the manufacturer return and refund policy
- A 25% or more restocking fee will apply OR you may choose a store credit for the amount allowed (credit must be used within 90 days)
- The customer is responsible for all return expenses if the return is due to no-fault by K&H.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the purchase date
- Notice of loss or damage must be provided to Kelly & Hayes within five (5) business days from the date of delivery